Today was a full day!
We originally planted our pumpkins in a pot that would be too small for them and had let them remain there for a few weeks. After some research we found out that transplanting to a bed would be risky—the plant would have a fifty/fifty chance of surviving the move. As a group we decided to move one of our pumpkin plants to the bed and let the other remain in the pot it was in; that way if the transplanted one survived we could move the second one after. We dug out a new home for our pumpkin, sprinkled it with water and hoped for the best!
The rest of the day we made signs for all the plants and flowers in the garden! We took used crates that we had saved from a previous farmers market and cut them into small squares (thank you Maddie for your woodwork). Then with colored pencils wrote the names of each plant and drew pictures of what they all look like. We finished our signs off with garnish to protect them from the rain and left them out to dry. Look how beautiful they are!